DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First attemt at something cinematic....

Thanks! Unless i crash, this is only the beginning :) Although with no prior drone xperience i felt pretty confident flying around the trees in the end of the video, in tripod mode though.

Thanks! Unless i crash, this is only the beginning :) Although with no prior drone xperience i felt pretty confident flying around the trees in the end of the video, in tripod mode though.

Can you share your settings for mavic camera? I'm on the exactly opposite side, I have previous experience with drones, but I have never done any good video.

Very very nice work!

Nice work. I have a question. Did you slow down the footage on the clip that was rising up over the trees when facing the sun? I noticed a bit of stutter during this shot and had the same thing on one of my shots when I reduced the speed. In my case I had to slow down a section of a clip for consistency using Adobe Premiere. Just wanted to see if you saw the same thing I did or if it was just YouTube compressing issue. I'm going to re edit one of mine and use key frames to see if I can remove the stutter.

Either way, nice shots and nice editing.

nice first shot! other a little bit fast. but first one just incredible cinematic. wondered with it's parameters

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore