DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Drone Purchase: Shout Outs.

RickinWaST

Reactions
I want to give two accolades!

First: Steve commonly known around the forum as djidroneservice. With his ongoing support he made the M2Pro purchase easier! Like others, DroneNerds comes highly recommend.

Second: The forum community with all feedback/posts helping me navigate the “Which drone” to purchase maze. I came into this forum just about 2 weeks feeling a bit overwhelmed, even with my behind the scene research. Ok, I still overwhelmed, but feel a bit more relaxed. Still more to learn!! Thank you all!

Next Hurdle: Video editing! I do have a strong background in landscape photography and Photoshop editing. Will make use of YouTube. I’ll post my questions and request for your best resources separately.

Again, thank you Steve and the MavicPilot community!

~ Rick ~

Last edited:
I got so nervous watching this drone maneuver through the narrow river that I had to stop watching this! Looked like a drone suicide mission to me.

I want to give two accolades!

First: Steve from DroneNerds https://www.dronenerds.comCommonly known around the forum as djidroneservice. With his ongoing support he made the M2Pro purchase easier! Like others, DroneNerds comes highly recommend.

Second: The forum community with all feedback/posts helping me navigate the “Which drone” to purchase maze. I came into this forum just about 2 weeks feeling a bit overwhelmed, even with my behind the scene research. Ok, I still overwhelmed, but feel a bit more relaxed. Still more to learn!! Thank you all!

Next Hurdle: Video editing! I do have a strong background in landscape photography and Photoshop editing. Will make use of YouTube. I’ll post my questions and request for your best resources separately.

Again, thank you Steve and the MavicPilot community!

~ Rick ~
@RickinWaST
Thank You for your order,
Would have loved to ship out your drone yesterday however we wanted one more flight test before we send out and there was a temporary flight restriction for "VIP Movement" So after taking a quick drive to non restricted air space the flight test went well and it will be shipping today.
I'm sure your counting the seconds anticipating your first drone to arrive. The free shipping is fedex ground which needs to make a cross country trip on a truck from NJ to WA (5 business days). To save you the anxiety we've decided to send it via air instead, so expect your drone for the weekend.
Happy flying!

Best!
Steve

Side Note
We are not affiliated w/ drone nerds

Reactions: Bobvt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members