DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

Thick snow coats the deep forests of silver fir that cling to rugged mountain slopes in the high reaches of the Cascade Mountains. Glittering with a freezing rainbow of monochromatic hues, winter paints the forest in the colors of a slumbering world. The underlying greenery may still be glimpsed in passing, peeking through its icy shroud - a harbinger of spring and the warm months to come.

After several months grounded by a broken drone and awful stormy weather, I'm finally back in the air with a brand new Mavic 2 Pro! How better to test it than in a snow storm? I absolutely love the improvement in quality over my old Mavic 2 Zoom. Don't get me wrong, I loved that thing, and I still plan to get it repaired, but I do appreciate the larger sensor of the Pro and the beautiful images and video it produces. Ground based footage was filmed with my Nikon Z6.

Thanks for watching!

Very nicely captured and a good choice of subject matter. Music... I'd rethink if it was me, but each to his own.

wonderfull powder-snow landcape! Very well shot and I like the additional ground shots, that makes the video much more interesting to watch! The choosen music doesn´t really fit to the images!
cheers Paul

try this one, would fit much better than a vocalize?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00