DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First short film - Silent Valley

Very nicely done.

Todays' generations have such powerful tools to record lifetime memories.
When children of this and future generations grow up, what masterpieces they can have to recall these events in their lives.
All one has to do is make time with family / friends, and go to the effort to record these special times.

But care is needed, as it's a lot of time / effort to do this, and it can take away from the moment.
Sometimes it is good to enjoy life without all the fuss, and let the mind record the day.

Nice vid. Interesting ending......

Verrrrree nice story and videography. Did you use the “track mode?” Did a third person contribute? Enjoyed your work ...

I am watching videos on this forum all of the time....This one really touched my heart. You have such sweet little girl with such wonderment in her eyes as she sees the world around her. Wonderful, and tender video with great music choice. I felt like I was watching a Cannes Film Festival short movie. Great shots of little feet, footsteps , facial close ups, emotions.

Reactions: W2EJ and Zoomzoom
Verrrrree nice story and videography. Did you use the “track mode?” Did a third person contribute? Enjoyed your work ...
Thanks! They are all done by myself and my husband.
The two shots show my husband using the gimbal are done by Point of Interest and Parallel Track.
The aerial shot flying towards the mountain range is Hyperlapse using Litchi (but not many clouds that day).
The rest landscape shots are normal flights using DJI Go.
All the shots show kid are done by handheld or gimbal.

Thanks for all your kind reply! I love the music too! And most of my shots are taken at 120p slow motion, so I can control the speed later to match the music, which is the most time consuming part when editing the video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000