Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time drone pilot

• Thread starter FormerMember07122019_2
  • Start date
F

FormerMember07122019_2

Hi,
I just bought myself a Mavic 2 Pro for Xmas and flew it for the first time yesterday. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning a lot as I go forward with this new incredible hobby. I should note that I am an older gentleman and a retired electrical engineer. I am also a former private pilot who used to take pictures from “real” aircraft. I would love to hear from all others but especially those with any common backgrounds.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey, Camino Ken welcome to the forum, there are some great people here. This is a great place to find some incredibly valuable information. If your looking for safety guides or other tools or resources for new pilots be sure to check out this site ... safeskiescampaign.com

Yes, drone safety is important. I want to be a responsible pilot so others don’t put unnecessary restrictions on my favorite new hobby. I will check out the links you provided.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for the nice welcoming messages. I look forward to communicating with many of you as I go forward in my adventure of discovering my Mavic 2 and everything it can do.

Reactions: msinger
I'm also a first time drone flyer. I've been reading the forum, but I don't know how to post a comment. I seem to be able to reply to an already existing thread.

I've been reading the forum, but I don't know how to post a comment. I seem to be able to reply to an already existing thread.
To create a new thread, go to the forum of interest and click the "POST THREAD" button at the top, right of the page.

Hi,
I just bought myself a Mavic 2 Pro for Xmas and flew it for the first time yesterday. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning a lot as I go forward with this new incredible hobby. I should note that I am an older gentleman and a retired electrical engineer. I am also a former private pilot who used to take pictures from “real” aircraft. I would love to hear from all others but especially those with any common backgrounds.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_