DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fishing trip (SWEDEN)

Nice Vid.
Not sure why ya sleeping in tent when ya have a campervan ?

Reactions: Garuda
My first thought was around Ekshärad but it must have been much higher upstreams because of the treeline and naked hills?

Nice Vid.
This river is known for it’s nature and therefore freecamping with campingvans isn’t allowed. The river is famous for rafting where you can have some help and get tips to build your own raft and drift and paddle downstreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Vid.
This river is known for it’s nature and therefore freecamping with campingvans isn’t alloud.

I think he meant to 1:12 mark showing what is likely a base camp in some sort of campground.

Nice countryside and some good drone footage through the clip.

I think he meant to 1:12 mark showing what is likely a base camp in some sort of campground.

Nice countryside and some good drone footage through the clip.
I don’t think the two clip is from the same area, one is from the camping and the other is from in the middle of nowhere? But what will I know, I’m just another Swede?

I don’t think the two clip is from the same area, one is from the camping and the other is from in the middle of nowhere? But what will I know, I’m just another Swede?

Ha ha, your guess might be better than mine.
I love sleeping in any of my (small bushwalking) tents, they can be much warmer than a larger area like a van.

Ha ha, your guess might be better than mine.
I love sleeping in any of my (small bushwalking) tents, they can be much warmer than a larger area like a van.
But sleeping when you can hear the buzzing from mosqitos and other ufo:s outside is nervwrecking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Nice one!

This river is known for it’s nature and therefore freecamping with campingvans isn’t allowed. The river is famous for rafting where you can have some help and get tips to build your own raft and drift and paddle downstreams.
Or your father is a heavy snorer? Haha ?

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3792
Did that once with a friend after military service, 7 days of epicness! Can recommend. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
If you caught any fish. I missed it !
To be honest the fishing was not that great during the 4days, waterlevels was pretty high and that minimize the small hotspots/playground for the fishes. A small trout and a pike was cought though (off camera) ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet