DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flickering Video

Hi all! Is there anyone who edits M2P with Resolve 15? I started to edit my first flights in 4k 24fps and everything seems ok on the computer. But when exported in 1080 and played on a Full HD TV, the areas with more contrast - almost everything on these shots of snowy trees - present a lot of flickering (attached capture to give an idea of the type of image). I assumed that this could come from the codec itself ... now, I have compared with the original file (converted directly and played on the same TV) and it does not show major problems. I have tried a thousand things in Resolve - including solutions recommended for the old MP flickering problem and I can't solve it. Someone who has gone through the same with M2P and who uses Resolve? Thank you!!
Hey buddy, I'm encountering the same problem as you do. All the footage looks great on the computer screen, on the laptop, and the phone, but when I play it on TV all the snow patches flicker so bad, it unwatchable. My picture profile is -1 for sharpness, there's no noise in the image, the exposure is perfect. The issue only applies on TV (multiple Tv sets were tested) I would love to know how to resolve that if you have a solution. I also found another video that has less flickers( I didn't know until now) and the bizarre fact is that the original file has no issues, only when edited and exported it, the problem appears.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR