DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Data Download

PakNheat380

Reactions
I have read in this forum how to post a flight log (DJI Flight Log Viewer Phantom Help). My problem is when I connect my device that I use with the RC-N1 (Samsung Galaxy S21) the DJI folder pops up with 4 files and all are empty. The device is set for file transfer and not charging. I could sure use some help figuring out what I’m doing wrong. I don’t need to post anything however I would like to be prepared just in case.

Reactions: GFields
Imagine that you're looking in the wrong place ... if using the DJI Fly app the .txt logs are stored here:

Device internal memory/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord

Look for the .txt files on our device when the drone is NOT connected; use your file manager app on your device. You can also connect your device to your computer and use your computer file manager app to find the .txt files on your device and then copy to your computer for use.

All folders empty when opened

What do you see in Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord?

What do you see in Android\data\dji.go.v5\files?

What do you see in Android\data\dji.go.v5\files?
That is exactly where they’re at. Thank you so much. I don’t believe I would have ever looked there.

Attachments

• 38E70372-7D99-4B19-B5B9-6D4BE3C18C22.png
    38E70372-7D99-4B19-B5B9-6D4BE3C18C22.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 11
Imagine that you're looking in the wrong place ... if using the DJI Fly app the .txt logs are stored here:

Device internal memory/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord
Thx!

Look for the .txt files on our device when the drone is NOT connected; use your file manager app on your device. You can also connect your device to your computer and use your computer file manager app to find the .txt files on your device and then copy to your computer for use.
Thx!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh