DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight logs on the Mavic Mini

Followed your directions and did this a couple of hours ago, it's great, way more info than I was able to see within the fly app. Thanks!

Anyone else having trouble syncing? I can't seem to get my data to sync with AIRDATA, I have confirmed that they have synced to the DJI server but when I click sync on Airdata is shows no logs or info. I have been doing it manually assuming that it was not working with DJI fly but you seem to have done it without issue.

first of all i uploaded the flights in the djy fly app, then i synced my dji account on the airdata site

first of all i uploaded the flights in the djy fly app, then i synced my dji account on the airdata site

Ok thanks for the reply.. not sure why mine won't sync.. I just checked the airdate website and it still shows only manual upload as an option for DJI fly.

did you upload the flights in the app? sometimes didn't work, sometimes work, when the flights are on the dji servers then you will can sync your dji account in airdata

Anyone else having trouble syncing? I can't seem to get my data to sync with AIRDATA, I have confirmed that they have synced to the DJI server but when I click sync on Airdata is shows no logs or info. I have been doing it manually assuming that it was not working with DJI fly but you seem to have done it without issue.
I just set up my DJI Fly app to sync and then set up the Airdata app to sync automatically as well. I'm not sure what might be causing your issue, hopefully someone with more experience than me can help you out.

I just set up my DJI Fly app to sync and then set up the Airdata app to sync automatically as well. I'm not sure what might be causing your issue, hopefully someone with more experience than me can help you out.

Feel like a bit of an idiot because I don't know why it will not work when it seems so simple. I have tried logging off both the site and app with no difference. It is such a pain moving the data files over manually to the airdate site.

Feel like a bit of an idiot because I don't know why it will not work when it seems so simple. I have tried logging off both the site and app with no difference. It is such a pain moving the data files over manually to the airdate site.
I only figured it out because of the instructions from another member here earlier in this thread. In my case I initially synched all my flights through the website and that worked fine. I didn't realize there was an app till a day later and when I installed that on my phone I could see my flights there as well. Hopefully it'll continue to sync my flights this easily in the future.

Hopefully you, or someone familiar with Airdata can get the issue sorted out, good luck.

Ok thanks for the reply.. not sure why mine won't sync.. I just checked the airdate website and it still shows only manual upload as an option for DJI fly.
Did you 'link' your Airdata account with your DJI account?

Capture.JPG

Hey guys, just a quick update from Airdata:
- The new Android Airdata app will now auto sync DJI Fly (Mavic Mini) flights - to get the new Airdata app - please visit Airdata App - Airdata UAV or search for Airdata in the Play store.

- We fixed the battery issues for the tablet DAT files for the Mavic Mini, reported earlier in this thread (thanks for reporting it!)

If you are new to Airdata, please register for a free account before using the new mobile app, here:

Once you install the new Airdata app - there is no need to keep the HD Sync app.

Hey guys, just a quick update from Airdata:
- The new Android Airdata app will now auto sync DJI Fly (Mavic Mini) flights - to get the new Airdata app - please visit Airdata App - Airdata UAV or search for Airdata in the Play store.

- We fixed the battery issues for the tablet DAT files for the Mavic Mini, reported earlier in this thread (thanks for reporting it!)

If you are new to Airdata, please register for a free account before using the new mobile app, here:

Once you install the new Airdata app - there is no need to keep the HD Sync app.

Eran
Have there been any issues with syncing using iOS and a Mac book? It is the only left I have not tried. Moving logs over is not a really big deal, just inconvenient especially if it is just my stupidity that can be corrected.

appreciate your insight

Last edited:
@eran
I am having trouble with the logs and uploading.
May I direct you to the thread?

Eran
Have there been any issues with syncing using iOS and a Mac book? It is the only left I have not tried. Moving logs over is not a really big deal, just inconvenient especially if it is just my stupidity that can be corrected.

appreciate your insight
Hi,

Please make sure you use the same DJI login - it's common to accidentally create another DJI login with a different email.
Also, please see the issue reported by pmshop just under your post - there could be a DJI issue as well.

@eran
I am having trouble with the logs and uploading.
May I direct you to the thread?
Thanks for pointing me to this thread. We looked closely at these 2 files.
Have you had the chance to reach out to DJI about this? it seems like a DJI Fly issue on iOS, possibly syncing the log file too soon, before the entire file is written.

Hi,

Please make sure you use the same DJI login - it's common to accidentally create another DJI login with a different email.
Also, please see the issue reported by pmshop just under your post - there could be a DJI issue as well.

I have confirmed that the same email address has been used, I have also tried deleting it and creating a new account several times with no success! It seems as though airdata is logging into the account correctly but not seeing any data!

Have you had the chance to reach out to DJI about this? it seems like a DJI Fly issue on iOS, possibly syncing the log file too soon, before the entire file is written.
I have sent you a PM with pics of my log in and uploaded data

Yes I have reached out to DJI.
Not much going on there.
You as a vendor may have more pull :D

Also, lets not forget this may be an iPadOS issue.
Remember, Apple split the iOS at 13

There is now iOS for phones and iPadOS for ....well...it is obvious :D

I have sent you a PM with pics of my log in and uploaded data

Reading what you have done so far, remember when you make a new account, you will need to fly to populate the logs.
I think it was mentioned before, make sure that auto sync is enabled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N