DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight logs on the Mavic Mini

@eran

GOT IT!

I tried using the iPhone Xr as the mobile device used for flying and it synced with the DJI database perfectly.
After that, I was able to pull the data to Drone Logbook and Air Data.

Using iOS 13.2.3 from an iPhone works

Using iPadOS 13.2.3 from an iPad does not.

Remember, there are TWO apple operating systems now for Apple mobile devices

Also after syncing, the most current flight log from the iPhone is NOT appearing on the iPad.

Last edited:
I could not test that method.
Seems like DJI has the issue sorted.
Just flew with the iPad, synced and was able to import to Drone Logbook

Something I saw, The flight records will not sync with DJI GO 4
Did out mileage/ points stop on the DJI Forums?

I'm also disappointed Fly logs don't appear in Go. Could be that flight player in Go and Fly are not compatible for the opposing logs. That would make Fly logs useless to Go, and Go logs useless to Fly.

Go 3 logs from P3 show in Go 4, but not Mavic logs in Go 3.

• Sad
Reactions: pmshop
The Mavic Mini flight logs are now supported on Airdata.com. If you haven't tried Airdata before, please check it out. There's a free plan and it's very easy to get started.
Signed up for the program. Looks good.

Hey guys, just a quick update from Airdata:
- The new Android Airdata app will now auto sync DJI Fly (Mavic Mini) flights - to get the new Airdata app - please visit Airdata App - Airdata UAV or search for Airdata in the Play store.

- We fixed the battery issues for the tablet DAT files for the Mavic Mini, reported earlier in this thread (thanks for reporting it!)

If you are new to Airdata, please register for a free account before using the new mobile app, here:

Once you install the new Airdata app - there is no need to keep the HD Sync app.

Hi, does this mean the sync is directly done on the device from DJI Fly to Airdata? As in, you don't need to have the DJI Fly logs syncing tot he DJI servers? We are not wanting to have the logs synced to DJI at all.

Hi, does this mean the sync is directly done on the device from DJI Fly to Airdata? As in, you don't need to have the DJI Fly logs syncing tot he DJI servers? We are not wanting to have the logs synced to DJI at all.

No, it still pulls the data from DJI servers...
Which are STILL wrong.
Last 3 flights were 20+ minutes but Air Data says less than a minute to 9 minutes max
Not Air Data's fault.
It is still DJI.
Can't even sync properly between devices.
Must download the flight logs manually from the device used and upload for accurate readings.
I have to do the same with Drone Logbook.

No, it still pulls the data from DJI servers...
Which are STILL wrong.
Last 3 flights were 20+ minutes but Air Data says less than a minute to 9 minutes max
Not Air Data's fault.
It is still DJI.
Can't even sync properly between devices.
Must download the flight logs manually from the device used and upload for accurate readings.
I have to do the same with Drone Logbook.
Good call, lets have airdata upload directly from the device instead of DJI's servers.

Like you say I have also suffered 20+ only been logged as a few minutes.

Reactions: pmshop
Good call, lets have airdata upload directly from the device instead of DJI's servers.

Like you say I have also suffered 20+ only been logged as a few minutes.

You can do that.
Just break the DJI link with AirData, download your files to your computer and then upload to Air Data.
Unless you purged your mobile device, the original files will be there.
Just delete everything in AirData logs and re-upload.

I couldn't tell you how many Mavic Mini flights I have had because DJI Fly will sync ALL flight time
from DJI GO 4 but DJI GO 4 will not sync with DJI Fly

You can do that.
Just break the DJI link with AirData, download your files to your computer and then upload to Air Data.
Unless you purged your mobile device, the original files will be there.
Just delete everything in AirData logs and re-upload.
Or even better airdata simply syncs the files from device directly to their servers and stops sourcing them from DJI's servers.

I'm referring to the mobile app "airdata HD".

Reactions: SeaComms and pmshop
Yeah that's what I was hoping for - this company does not want the files uploaded to DJI servers, but staff don't want to have to download then upload - just push directly in from phone/table to Airdata :(

Reactions: grahamjohnson10

Hi,

There are 2 options for syncing your DJI Fly flights with Airdata:
1) Using your DJI Login, configured on the Airdata website under "My Account" -> DJI Login
- OR -
2) Using the new Airdata mobile app for Android - Airdata App - Airdata UAV (this is the replacement for the older "HD Sync")

If you use method 1 - the log files will go to DJI (but this method is optional - you don't need to use it)

If you use method 2 - the data from the device (Android tablet/phone) will go directly to Airdata, without going to DJI.
This method is also the fastest way to get your flights to Airdata as it will automatically upload those logs as soon as they are created.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: grahamjohnson10
Hi,

1) Using your DJI Login, configured on the Airdata website under "My Account" -> DJI Login
- OR -
2) Using the new Airdata mobile app for Android - Airdata App - Airdata UAV (this is the replacement for the older "HD Sync")

If you use method 1 - the log files will go to DJI (but this method is optional - you don't need to use it)

If you use method 2 - the data from the device (Android tablet/phone) will go directly to Airdata, without going to DJI.
This method is also the fastest way to get your flights to Airdata as it will automatically upload those logs as soon as they are created.

Hope this helps!

3 methods
download the files from iOS and manually upload.

Hi,

- OR -

Hope this helps!
When do you think you will be releasing the IOS version.

When do you think you will be releasing the IOS version.

iOS Beta is scheduled for later this month - however, the initial beta releases will not sync the DJI Fly logs.

Reactions: Keule
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d