DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Record

Gstan

Reactions
I am wondering if someone more educated than I could look at my flight record and "cipher" it for me. My Mavic Pro made a critically low power landing with 11% battery. What I want to know is, should I replace the battery. This was not a crash and I guided the aircraft to a safe landing but it seems to me 11% should not have been critical enough to warrant a forced landing.

Thank you in advance.

Gene

Here is the link to my Flight Record: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

This happened to me the other day. Had 36%, and then 0...wonder if there is a common cause. I have an open case with DJI

I am wondering if someone more educated than I could look at my flight record and "cipher" it for me. My Mavic Pro made a critically low power landing with 11% battery. What I want to know is, should I replace the battery. This was not a crash and I guided the aircraft to a safe landing but it seems to me 11% should not have been critical enough to warrant a forced landing.

Thank you in advance.

Gene

Here is the link to my Flight Record: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

The aircraft responded correctly. The FC maintains a computed battery reserve level necessary to descend and land, which is height dependent, obviously. In this case you will notice that the aircraft switched to autolanding when the battery level fell below that computed reserve, which was 11%:

Battery.png

Here's a closer look at the end:

Battery_1.png

Thanks so much for the input. It's good to know that things are working properly and I can depend on my equipment.

The aircraft responded correctly. The FC maintains a computed battery reserve level necessary to descend and land, which is height dependent, obviously. In this case you will notice that the aircraft switched to autolanding when the battery level fell below that computed reserve, which was 11%:

These charts are interesting and informative. Can you tell me how to generate them for future use?

Thanks

These charts are interesting and informative. Can you tell me how to generate them for future use?

Thanks

The methods that I use require specialized software (Wavemetrics Igor Pro) and some experience with numerical data analysis techniques. However, you can look at the same kinds of data using CsvView.

The methods that I use require specialized software (Wavemetrics Igor Pro) and some experience with numerical data analysis techniques. However, you can look at the same kinds of data using CsvView.

Thank you for sharing "just the facts ma'am".

Reactions: sar104
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78