DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Records

MavicFlyer

Reactions
The DJI GO 4 app keeps Flight Records, for all of the flights made using it.

QUESTION:
If I install and use control software, like LITICHI, do the NEW Flight Records get updated to reflect the LITICHI flights? Will all the Flight Records show up in GO 4 app?
I want all of the Flight Records to show up in a single place. Note, I don't sync with DJI servers.

No I don’t believe you can get DJIGo to log litchi time

QUESTION:
If I install and use control software, like LITICHI, do the NEW Flight Records get updated to reflect the LITICHI flights? Will all the Flight Records show up in GO 4 app?
DJI Go 4 only has access to records fro flights made with DJI Go 4.

The DJI GO 4 app keeps Flight Records, for all of the flights made using it.

QUESTION:
I want all of the Flight Records to show up in a single place. Note, I don't sync with DJI servers.
You'd have to use a service like Airdata to do what you want, or just simply copy the files from your mobile device and store them somewhere yourself.

Reactions: MavicFlyer
You'd have to use a service like Airdata to do what you want, or just simply copy the files from your mobile device and store them somewhere yourself.

Maybe I should rephrase a bit...

Does LITICHI record Flight Records in the same format as DJI GO4 does?
When I was using two iOS devices to fly the same drone, I would just copy Flight Record files from one device, and put them into the same directory on the other device. Those files, representing flights, showed up the next time I opened the DJI app.

Maybe I should rephrase a bit...

Does LITICHI record Flight Records in the same format as DJI GO4 does?
When I was using two iOS devices to fly the same drone, I would just copy Flight Record files from one device, and put them into the same directory on the other device. Those files, representing flights, showed up the next time I opened the DJI app.
No, not quite the same format. Go4 will not interpret Litchi records.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn