DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AerialsRus

Reactions
Have encountered several issues when using the flight simulator: 1. Ambient Light Too Weak shows up on screen when Mavic is on my desk.

2. Get Notification on screen that aircraft has entered a warning zone (unpaved airport) Please fly with caution. When Mavic sitting on my desk.

3. A red colored 2 foot arc appears on screen above Mavic and get constant beeping when sitting on my desk..

4. Warning on screen that Obstacle Avoidance Revise Flight Mode when Mavic sitting on desk

Your help appreciated.

Answers:
1) Very common when flying indoors, not to worry
2)You might be near an airport?
3) Front face OA (obstacle avoidance) the arc designates how close you are to the object(s)
4) Same as #3

Thanks for reply. It seems that issues for item #3 started after re-calibrating IMU & download new firmware several days ago.

I have seen the same issues as AerialsRus. In addition, I had a problem with flying the simulator away, and then having it disconnect from the aircraft (while I am about 5 feet away). I turned everything off and then started over. The disconnect problem seemed to stop but then I got a status message that the ultrasonic module failed and I need to have it repaired. The aircraft has not yet flow, and I have only used about half a battery discharge. Are these simulator problems or is my Mavic defective? I would hate to have it disconnect on my first real flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan