DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

fly app

mardenq

Reactions
ive got a mini and have a air2 coming today,do i need to do anything with the app or will it just work for both anyway

ive got a mini and have a air2 coming today,do i need to do anything with the app or will it just work for both anyway
You'll need a tablet adapter of some sort, and perhaps a longer cable, depending upon the table adapter. Install the Fly app. Mini should be Mini 4 or Mini 5.

hi,i already have the app on my phone for the mini (been using a month or so ),when the air comes today will it just connect to the app thats on my phone or will i have to do anything else ?

hi,i already have the app on my phone for the mini (been using a month or so ),when the air comes today will it just connect to the app thats on my phone or will i have to do anything else ?
You'll need to update the Fly app to the latest version, which allows you to select the M2A or MM aircraft from the entry screen. Otherwise, good to go, after activation!

Reactions: DanaMc and mardenq
You'll need a tablet adapter of some sort, and perhaps a longer cable, depending upon the table adapter. Install the Fly app. Mini should be Mini 4 or Mini 5.

I read this 3 times thinking I was missing something other than you just screwing with him right? lol

have a mini and a air 2 just follow set up and you will be good. It will prompt you first time to pick which one you want in the fly app.

Be warned... once you start flying the air 2.. the mini feels like a cheap toy.. lol i know its not.. but trust me..

Make sure you have internet when you first connect the fly app to each aircraft, I went to the beach with my new tablet and my mini and had to tether to my phone to get it work without serious limitations on flight, after that you don't need internet to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom