DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

raukar

Reactions
Hey guys.
I'm wondering how you handle extra batteries (in my case 2 from the fly more combo) when out with your Mavic. As you know, the Fly More Combo includes a bag, and i really like it! But once the controller and unit itself are tucked in there, the two additional batteries don't really fit anywhere other than the side "mesh" pockets. Those don't really protect the batteries though. Even if careful, dirt/leaves/moist could get in there and affect the batteries.

So in the interest of taking safe before sorry, how do you guys do it? Wrapp them and use the bag anyway? Use a separate, bigger bag? Would love to tap into your experience for this.

The best way to put them in from what I've seen is, you put both batteries on their side under the RC. They raise the RC a bit but I've seen the guy close the bag with no problems. Yet to try it myself.

I put the spare batteries in the side mesh pockets but I also have protectors fitted on the contacts.

?

They fit easily in the front zippered compartment.

I do this, with a little buffer material between them.
In the main compartment, the Mavic goes one side (smaller from memory) and the controller goes in the other side better at an angle to protect control sticks.
Now have the Lowepro BP250 Droneguard backpack, which fits everything in Fly More pack, a forth battery, iPad mini4, mount for that, and stuff for day walks.
I’ll probably hang onto the DJI bag too, it’s handy for quick trips out with a couple of batteries.

EBay has 3d printed covers

Like someone else said I just put 2 in the front pocket

Main reason i didn't originally store them there was that i kept my extra props in the front pocket. If you put the batteries there, there is no natural place for those. Not really a massive problem of course, but it is nice to be able to have "everything" in one bag.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS