DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyers in South Wales

Cymruflyer

Reactions
Hello Welsh Flyers,

I'm from South Wales but live in the USA now and will be popping back to Wales for a holiday from mid August into September. I would like to meet up with some flyers in the Newport, Crosskeys, Caerphilly area and maybe Swansea. Just getting started, flown my Mavic four times so far so need lots of practice and help.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello Welsh Flyers,

I'm from South Wales but live in the USA now and will be popping back to Wales for a holiday from mid August into September. I would like to meet up with some flyers in the Newport, Crosskeys, Caerphilly area and maybe Swansea. Just getting started, flown my Mavic four times so far so need lots of practice and help.
Howdy from Wyoming Cymruflyer, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

disappointing that not a single Welsh flyer bothered to contact me, despite a number of Welshmen from my area being on here. Our holiday has come and gone.

I did Colin, thanks, but not as much as I would have liked. I had left my charging cable in the US and it was days until I could find out where to buy a replacement, which was another problem. Are you in Wales?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143