DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fog Harbor - need more angle suggestions

veryzebra

Reactions
I've been shooting a lot of ships lately, bridges and waterways. Need some more suggestions for different angles to try. This one doesn't have any top down but I've done that too. Thanks, btw the fog was TOUGH . Any feedback is appreciated, thank you.

I've been shooting a lot of ships lately, bridges and waterways. Need some more suggestions for different angles to try. This one doesn't have any top down but I've done that too. Thanks, btw the fog was TOUGH . Any feedback is appreciated, thank you.

I could not possible give any feedback on these amazing clips. I think you have done a wonderful job and covered every possible angle and circle around the front, back, sided, and above these ships. Have you though about putting on a scuba tank? But seriously. The fog really helps a lot to create a mysterious mood as does the superb music choice.

Dale
Miami

What if you start far enough away that a ship is not visible or barely visible in the fog and fly closer to reveal the ship...or reverse the process I described. I liked the video...very cool.

What a great series of subject to have at hand! I see good things ahead for your video library! I'd be looking to bring my drone close to the bow of that big ship...and generally get closer to a lot of the ships to provide more perspectives. I can't imagine it would cause them a problem but more knowledgeable people might have something to say about that. I would also suggest working on basic composition. At 36sec the ship is traveling into the frame. Perfect. At 1:25 and later that ship is never really "entering" the frame and the water is mostly behind it. That's a fundamental to work on. Great video. Look forward to more!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven