DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Footage jittery when panning sideways

Advisercy

Reactions
So I recorded some test footage for you guys to view. I did a little bit of trial and error and made the issue a little bit better by using manual settings for this video (Which are listed in the description). The issue I am referring to starts when I pan sideways at 45 seconds in. Is this a settings issue that I can fix that I am not aware of or a hardware issue?

Here is the Youtube link to the test footage :

So I recorded some test footage for you guys to view. I did a little bit of trial and error and made the issue a little bit better by using manual settings for this video (Which are listed in the description). The issue I am referring to starts when I pan sideways at 45 seconds in. Is this a settings issue that I can fix that I am not aware of or a hardware issue?

Here is the Youtube link to the test footage :
How do you put a video on here

Change the shutter speed to 50...closer to double the frame rate. Use an ND filter if you have it..you will need those. I've found straight shots are best. Try also slowing the yaw to .20

Change the shutter speed to 50...closer to double the frame rate. Use an ND filter if you have it..you will need those. I've found straight shots are best. Try also slowing the yaw to .20
Ok, that makes sense. One of my friends pretty much suggested the same thing after I posted this. Looks like I will be ordering some ND filters!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007