DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Forest flying

Very nice, who else was ducking the opening branch?
Obviously be ready to throttle up if the drone shows any sign of wanting to start an automated landing.

Reactions: samoyeds
Nice footage like this demands 4K 60 frames if possible .
its a great test run to do over and over again tweaking for quality and editing.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow

Reactions: colorado kid
nice thats the sort of flying that i really enjoy with my MM, up close and personal ,and it is really good at it as well, just takes practice

Beautiful little creek! Enjoyed the close flight segments.
Personally wouldn’t go to black screen for transitions.
Transitions are a bit problematic, as everyone has different style, so for one fade in/out will be more than enough and other one will like to see rolls, pixelations or anything else. I was trying to use something universal.
Anyway thanks for your opinion, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
That is some tough flying. Hard to keep it flowing smoothly, but well done.

My take on transitions is to pick one type and use it throughout, unless you have a complete shift in location, time or action. Something simple, like just a cross-fade would have been my choice for this subject.

That is some tough flying. Hard to keep it flowing smoothly, but well done.

My take on transitions is to pick one type and use it throughout, unless you have a complete shift in location, time or action. Something simple, like just a cross-fade would have been my choice for this subject.
It was very hard to keep it smooth. Flying without GPS( cloudy and wet trees in forest) and was quite windy as well.

Congratulations, you flew your bird successfully in some extremely difficult but scenic places. You are evidently very skilled. I enjoyed the video a lot but agree with others that it would be better without the black transitions. Thanks for sharing and keep flying.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn