DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forum Software Update

Not big deal, but...

I can't swear to this because I don't have the old site interface but I think when scrolling through a long thread, the title bar at the top used to remain fixed in place. That way even at the bottom of a long thread I could just click on NEW or FORUMS or ARTICLES to get back to wherever I wanted to go. Now that is not the case and I need to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page. Not earth shattering but certainly annoying.

UPDATE:
Actually yes that is exactly the issue. I just checked on Phantom Pilots and the title bar remains there at the top of the thread even as I scroll down. Here it scrolls away and disappears..
Yes, you are correct. Looking into this now.

Hey all!

Making some upgrades to the forum software this evening. If you see some strange icons, such as a coke bottle for the alert icon at the top right, please refresh your browser. On most platforms/browsers, you can do this by holding in the shift key and refreshing the page on your browser.

Please let me know if you see anything else that seems odd....

Thanks!
Love the coke bottle lets see how long I can keep it.
EDIT: It's gone....

Last edited by a moderator:
Icons are totally missing. There are some down arrows for formatting with drop-downs, but you can't see any other available features.

PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS.

Reactions: Cw4bray
Holding SHIFT and reloading the page on an iMac using Safari 14.0 removed the coke bottle and restored the Notifications icon.

Reactions: zeusfl and clackey
If it's not broken, don't mess with it. (Those words are easy to say, and harder to live by)
Edit: This reminds me, of Eastern Air Lines flight. Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 - Wikipedia Where is Eastern today ? I'm struggling to post now, using android.

Last edited:
Works on my tablet and Firefox... couple'a glitches but I know they'll get worked out. Just glad to be here....

Reactions: clackey
I am 68+ yrs young. Have kept up with technology as best I can. Seen everything from gramophones, vinyl, tape deck reel to reel, cartridge tapes, cassettes, vhs, beta, walkmans, ipods , and an endless faster change in pretty much everything. Tech is exploding exponentially. Everyone needs to be flexible accept the change and enjoy the “improved” systems ? Keep up the good work to all the team. ?

Reactions: clackey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore