Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free DSAR Search/Rescue hat

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
Once again, this cool DSAR Search & Rescue hat will be given free to the pilot coming the furthest distance for the training June 8th in north Georgia at Acworth Beach. Still 6 spots left. We will be training Grid Searches over open water, manual orbits around a distant object and FPV searches. We will also be hearing from Tim Ganey and his experience last month on a difficult SAR mission in the Bankhead National Forest, and talking about night operations. Meet the infamous Thunderdrones in person (he'll autograph your drone on request.) 107 certification is not necessary for training and anything from a DJI Spark up is good. Bring the family for a mini-vacation. Sign up here.

You can order cool DSAR car magnetic signs here, a DSAR shirt here and a DSAR windbreaker jacket here if you want. (Orders are direct from the manufacturer and DSAR does not receive any money off your order.)

Attachments

• IMG_7507.JPG
    IMG_7507.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reactions: tleedom and BigAl07
Once again, this cool DSAR Search & Rescue hat will be given free to the pilot coming the furthest distance for the training June 8th in north Georgia at Acworth Beach. Still 6 spots left. We will be training Grid Searches over open water, manual orbits around a distant object and FPV searches. We will also be hearing from Tim Ganey and his experience last month on a difficult SAR mission in the Bankhead National Forest, and talking about night operations. Meet the infamous Thunderdrones in person (he'll autograph your drone on request.) 107 certification is not necessary for training and anything from a DJI Spark up is good. Bring the family for a mini-vacation. Sign up here.

You can order cool DSAR car magnetic signs here, a DSAR shirt here and a DSAR windbreaker jacket here if you want. (Orders are direct from the manufacturer and DSAR does not receive any money off your order.)
How many spots still available? I'm thinking of posting for anyone here in Florida that might be willing to car pool up. It's about 7 1/2 hour drive for me.

Reactions: tleedom and BigAl07
I am still thinking about coming
What is the date again?
I am trying to check with my job

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure