DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FREEWORLD 7” 2200 MIPS MONITOR

Buckames

Reactions
Using FEELWORLD w/Smart Controller via HDMI connection.. Want to have immediate review of photos & video using the FEELWORLD. Able to review SC recorded video on FEELWORLD however can not display photos on FEELWORLD recorded on SC? Comments/Suggestions. Thanks

Oops, misread your post.

You should be able to set it to show what ever the SC screen is showing, or to show just what the camera is seeing. Did you do that and forget to change it back to show a duplicate of the SC screen?

You should be able to set it to show what ever the SC screen is showing, or to show just what the camera is seeing. Did you do that and forget to change it back to show a duplicate of the SC screen?
Not aware of any setting that control SC screen vs camera. My issue …. relative to my recording photos and video on the SD card … and then being able to review/display the photos & video recorded on the SD card with a client. So recorded video shows nicely on my Feelworld monitor however the recorded photos do not … blank screen. Thanks for your response.

Not aware of any setting that control SC screen vs camera. My issue …. relative to my recording photos and video on the SD card … and then being able to review/display the photos & video recorded on the SD card with a client. So recorded video shows nicely on my Feelworld monitor however the recorded photos do not … blank screen. Thanks for your response.
It's not setting for the SC but settings for a remote monitor, such as your Feelworld. I have the same monitor and I use it with my SC and Mavic 2 Pro. When you connect it to your SC, there is a choice of have the Feelworld mirror what your SC screen is showing, or just have it show what the camera is seeing. That means the entire 7 inch monitor will be showing only the camera view, with no flying details of the drone, or battery power remaining or GPS signal etc. as is shown on the SC screen.

That means it's a clean image of just what I'm filming. To have either view on the monito, you have to make a choice from the SC. Therefore, I am thinking that if your monitor is ONLY showing what the camera sees, then it might be that when you view things on your SC, the Feelworld is not having that data sent to it, though it would have what the drone camera is seeing.

If your monitor shows all the details that you see around your SC screen, then it should be set to mirror the SC and whatever you see on that screen, you should be able to see on your Feelworld Monitor. check your settings or let me know what your monitor shows, Camera only or what is on the SC screen.

Thanks … finally go it … trial & error. It was the setting in the HDMI Output Mode on the SC … Choice of Camera View, Picture in Picture and Duplicate. Was using Camera View … tried Picture in Picture … then Duplicate and that worked. Checked all other settings/operations and all OK. Thanks for your help/conversation.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Should have understood what you were saying but did not. Now understand, thanks. So I can use HDMI Mode "duplicate" to view everything recorded on SD (also shows everything on SC screen if flying in this Mode, as you pointed out). So, in settings, switch back to Camera Mode for a clean Feelworld view … camera view.

Should have understood what you were saying but did not. Now understand, thanks. So I can use HDMI Mode "duplicate" to view everything recorded on SD (also shows everything on SC screen if flying in this Mode, as you pointed out). So, in settings, switch back to Camera Mode for a clean Feelworld view … camera view.
Correct, some people may just like to have a larger version of their SC screen, so they use the mirror mode which is a duplicate of their SC screen on the Monitor, while others like to see all that the SC screen shows on their SC but want a clear "Camera Only" view on their Feelworld monitor, of what their drone's camera is seeing, uncluttered by all the flight, GPS and battery data shown all around the edges of the SC screen.

Or they maybe want to let someone next to them watch what the camera can see, so they give the Feelworld to them on a longer HDMI cable and the flyer concentrates on watching the drone and their SC screen only.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burke_chris_001