DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From Serbia with love

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi everyone!!

I'm Agus, argentine finance guy living in in Serbia. I got my first drone this week (Mavic mini) and I love it so much!!!

I'll be hanging here to learn more and interact with you guys!!
welcome bro. I also have MM. got it 2 mos ago. I learned a lot from this forum. Happy flyin ?⚽️?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a great camera.

The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as well as the heavier drones. Be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over your part of the world. Whenever you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you learn to be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum Agus, from Chicago the Windy City. We enjoy new pilots joining this international group of pilots. Ask questions, you can learn quite a bit by just reading other pilots experiences. One of the things I encourage new pilots to do is Understand How the RTH (return to home) feature works. There are many important things to know about the RTH feature, This feature is one of the most complex of the DJI drones. It can do unexpected things if your not sure HOW its supposed to work. Please carefully review the RTH section of your DJI manual so you fully understand what to expect. Just trying to encourage you to enjoy MM for a long time enjoying flying it, rather then looking for a lost drone. Fly safe and informed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan