DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gaia GPS Application - Very Useful

STKNRUD

Reactions
I’ve used this app on my phone for hiking for years but it has been very helpful in identifying my exact GPS location relative to National Parks, National Monuments, Wilderness Areas, Wildlife Study Areas and more which are not well identified with drone apps showing NFZ. I have not had the occasion to need it for defending my flying location but it would be excellent for that since it has the detail and your pinpoint GPS location. I just used it for a trip in Colorado where I was flying around often complex National Forest and in-bedded Wilderness Areas.

Reactions: mereflyer
I’ve used this app on my phone for hiking for years but it has been very helpful in identifying my exact GPS location relative to National Parks, National Monuments, Wilderness Areas, Wildlife Study Areas and more which are not well identified with drone apps showing NFZ. I have not had the occasion to need it for defending my flying location but it would be excellent for that since it has the detail and your pinpoint GPS location. I just used it for a trip in Colorado where I was flying around often complex National Forest and in bedded Wilderness Areas.
Same experience for me. Don’t need it often, but a good tool to have and is regularly updated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980