DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

General Maintenance advice?

Flawless

Reactions
So, I've just received my Mavic and it's fantastic. Going to spend so much time with it!

The Fly more combo came with a great little bag, and was wondering if it's safe to keep the rotors on when it's in there? It'll only be for short trips, otherwise I will take the rotors off.

Aside from that, and good battery care (such as discharging for storage, flying only with 50% or more, and keeping a safety net of 20%), does anyone have any good advice for taking care of the drone in general?

So, I've just received my Mavic and it's fantastic. Going to spend so much time with it!

The Fly more combo came with a great little bag, and was wondering if it's safe to keep the rotors on when it's in there? It'll only be for short trips, otherwise I will take the rotors off.

Aside from that, and good battery care (such as discharging for storage, flying only with 50% or more, and keeping a safety net of 20%), does anyone have any good advice for taking care of the drone in general?
I keep the props on to lessen wear and tear on the hubs, I just check em out before each flight, the .pdf manual goes over the battery and msinger has a lot of posts that cover the basics if you do a search.
Regards,
-d.

I keep the props on to lessen wear and tear on the hubs, I just check em out before each flight, the .pdf manual goes over the battery and msinger has a lot of posts that cover the basics if you do a search.
Regards,
-d.

Thanks - that battery info is invaluable.

Yea keep the props on. Be careful putting it in the bag and check them each time you're about to fly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54