DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting a new camera on a mavic.

Dakotacrywolf

Reactions
I crashed my mavic, no i didn't buy Dji mavic insurance. Sent it off to get fixed. Won't say where. But it cost 466 bucks , problem being they wanted the money up front. I called them asked if they received my payment, they did. But the problem being they can't get the camera. I love my mavic really enjoyed flying it. But yes I made a mistake getting to close to a tree. But how long should I have to wait. Any feedback is welcome

2 questions////
1. Why wouldn't you say where you sent it to get fixed?
2. Why didn't you send it back to DJI to fix it?

I didn't buy the Dji care package so I had to get it fixed by a reputable Dji repair place so I looked up on the web where to get it fixed. I found cloud city drones checked out reviews saw nothing bad. I emailed them they quoted me a price of 149 so I sent it to them. A few days later they called me told me when I crashed I broke the ribbon. They told me the price now was 466! I was pissed but sent the money. Then I called them asked if they got the money, they did I asked what kind of timeline where we talking they said they couldn't give me a time. It was whenever Dji sent the cameras, they said I was number two on the list. Pissed was beyond what I felt that's why I posted on here. Now they won't answer thier phone calls hopefully they answer thier emails.

Will never understand why people would not contact DJI directly and send to DJI's own repair facilities.

Yes, maybe I need to start adding my FB to my signature. I am on here alot more than FB though.

Rob Schwartz

facebook.com/ThunderdronesUSA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM