DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting bored of UK rain now... cabin fever setting in.

It pours in the Netherlands as well right now. Supposed to become a lot better towards the weekend.
Tello is tempting.

I have my tello Forsale to try and offset some cost from my MP purchase, Tello is the reason I ordered a MP. But I won’t cry if I can’t get rid of it, here in Eastern Newfoundland we get similar weather to you over in the UK so it’ll get some use.

Got a $10 usb powered booster coming to see if I can up some distance

It’s dry in my part of Yorkshire, but it’s been too windy for days.

UK rain boredom has set in... indoor fly-time with the Tello . How agile is it?
Still impressed on how well the Tello hold position.. hopefully get back to the Mavic sometime this year.
UK rain boredom has set in... indoor fly-time with the Tello . How agile is it?
Still impressed on how well the Tello hold position.. hopefully get back to the Mavic sometime this year.
You've rapidly become one of my favourite YT presenters, though I only noticed this afternoon I seemed to have forgotten to sub! Today I flew my Mavic, properly for the first time. Beautiful day though the wind got up so tomorrow if it stays dry, it's back to flying at first light with hopefully no wind. I did clip a tree today, fortunately, it was quite literally just a leaf so no damage was done. Love your videos, and you seem to have a good sense of humour. I can see where the saying going bananas comes from now. You get withdrawal symptoms huh? From flying.

This is brilliant... thanks for sharing.
ughhh, I'm a habitual law breaker as well.

Wow, that’s really stable indoors. Might nip to Argos and get one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54