DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal rapid vibrations during flight

AkashShahMoh

Reactions
Hi, my Mavic Air Gimbal is giving me headache recently. Calibrates perfectly before the flight, works really fine for the first few minutes and then suddenly starts shaking erratically and finally stopping at an awkward angle. (When I bring it down I don't see the option of Gimbal calibration on the app is that normal?) After a while it automatically centers itself and once again works fine. It happens during the flight I don't know what causes it. Using latest firmware. Everything up-to-date. Still can't figure out problem. Help will be really appreciated.

P.s. here's the video for better idea of the problem.

Hmmmm... I had the same problem but it was from cheap ND filters. I switched to a better brand and.. fixed! I hope you get it resolved!

Hi, my Mavic Air Gimbal is giving me headache recently. Calibrates perfectly before the flight, works really fine for the first few minutes and then suddenly starts shaking erratically and finally stopping at an awkward angle. (When I bring it down I don't see the option of Gimbal calibration on the app is that normal?) After a while it automatically centers itself and once again works fine. It happens during the flight I don't know what causes it. Using latest firmware. Everything up-to-date. Still can't figure out problem. Help will be really appreciated.

Does it still happen with the ND filter off?

condition and make of your props?

It only happened with the cheap ND filters. The original glass in the M2Z is 3.5 grams. The cheap ND filters were only 1.4 grams. The better filters (freewell variable) weigh 3.2 grams. That little bit of weight threw off my gimbal.

It only happened with the cheap ND filters. The original glass in the M2Z is 3.5 grams. The cheap ND filters were only 1.4 grams. The better filters (freewell variable) weigh 3.2 grams. That little bit of weight threw off my gimbal.
never used an ND filter.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan