DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Sticker on New Mavic 2 Zoom?

ccurry

Reactions
Just curious if this is supposed to be removed or if this is a part of the gimbal/drone. Not sure maybe it’s a sticker I missed? Maybe not. I don’t want to remove it if it’s imperative but I don’t want it to stay if it’s going to cause issues with the gimbal over time. Anyone else have this on theirs? I didn’t turn the gimbal around to find out what it was. I guess it’s no big deal, just curious. See picture attached.

Attachments

• C0412A1F-AC29-4913-AE1A-1C28819022BA.jpeg
    C0412A1F-AC29-4913-AE1A-1C28819022BA.jpeg
    615.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Just curious if this is supposed to be removed or if this is a part of the gimbal/drone. Not sure maybe it’s a sticker I missed? Maybe not. I don’t want to remove it if it’s imperative but I don’t want it to stay if it’s going to cause issues with the gimbal over time. Anyone else have this on theirs? I didn’t turn the gimbal around to find out what it was. I guess it’s no big deal, just curious.
I removed mine

Reactions: ccurry
I removed mine too. I don't think DJI meant for people to fly with the stickers attached.

I removed mine too. I don't think DJI meant for people to fly with the stickers attached.

Same question - How long ago? Any issues after or during flights? Is it just a sticker? Wonder why they didn’t include a yellow tab for it.

When I bought my M2Z last year at the Flagship store in Hong Kong the sales tech opened both the drone and flymore boxes to make sure all the contents were accounted for. He then proceeded to remove the stickers from the aircraft and batteries and this was one of them so dont be alarmed to remove it. No issues with my drone at all.

When I bought my M2Z last year at the Flagship store in Hong Kong the sales tech opened both the drone and flymore boxes to make sure all the contents were accounted for. He then proceeded to remove the stickers from the aircraft and batteries and this was one of them so dont be alarmed to remove it. No issues with my drone at all.

He even removed the sticker behind the gimbal? I didn’t even realize it was there on my last Zoom.

How long ago? Any issues after or during flights? Is it just a sticker? Wonder why they didn’t include a yellow tab for it.
When I did the unboxing ;-)

People have claimed that they thought the flex screen on the new Galaxy Fold smartphone was a decal that needed to be removed and ruined their $2k phone.

Attachments

• samsung-galaxy-fold-1280x719.jpg
    samsung-galaxy-fold-1280x719.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 30

Hopefully those Galaxy Fold owners don’t own a drone too......I think they should be segregated from the gene pool as well......or probably nature will more than likely take it course....

Ok folks, let’s move the discussion of unboxing the Galaxy Fold to that manufacturer’s forum and get back on topic: Removal of the gimbal sticker on a MZ.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78