DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go Professional Hard Case

MC-Cases not available stateside? Never heard anyone on here talking about them, very similar to GPC ones in that they are water proof, just wondering.

Home - MC-CASES.COM

Not linked to them, bought a couple for the Mavic, very impressed with the cutting and the quality of the case.

There are a few MC cases for sale in the classifieds, US seller and at a discount.

Reactions: Sgt. ThroatPunch
View attachment 1612
When the lid is fully opened, it snaps into place so it does not close on its own.

View attachment 1609
The foam in the lid is removable. You could store something lightweight behind it -- like your FAA registration information.

View attachment 1606
The remote controller fits nice and snug into the left side of the case. The cutouts on either side make it easy to remove it.

View attachment 1608
The Mavic Pro fits nice and snug into the center of the case. The cutouts on either side make it easy to remove it.

View attachment 1607
Two spare props can be safely stored beneath the Mavic Pro.

View attachment 1610
A lock can be attached to either side of the front of the case to keep the contents safe.

View attachment 1611
The quality of the foam is top notch. It's precisely cut, solid on top, and very dense.

DSC01418.JPG DSC01420.JPG Got mine all setup Great Case!

View attachment 1612
When the lid is fully opened, it snaps into place so it does not close on its own.

View attachment 1609
The foam in the lid is removable. You could store something lightweight behind it -- like your FAA registration information.

View attachment 1606
The remote controller fits nice and snug into the left side of the case. The cutouts on either side make it easy to remove it.

View attachment 1608
The Mavic Pro fits nice and snug into the center of the case. The cutouts on either side make it easy to remove it.

View attachment 1607
Two spare props can be safely stored beneath the Mavic Pro.

View attachment 1610
A lock can be attached to either side of the front of the case to keep the contents safe.

View attachment 1611
The quality of the foam is top notch. It's precisely cut, solid on top, and very dense.

I used an exacto knife and cut the extra propeller holes rectangular so I could put 4 extra blades in there.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Moviebuf2
Love mine, go professional is my faveorite case.

If I could have been on the design board, I would have added a slot for an iPad mini or other 8" tablet though. It's pretty densely packed so it would have been hard though.

I would have added a slot for an iPad mini or other 8" tablet though
That would have been nice if possible. The case is about as tall as an iPad Mini is wide though.

Hey!! Does anyone have a picture of the GPC Hard Case side by side or underneath the DJI shoulder bag? I'm trying to get a sense os size in comparison but couldn't find a picture like that =)
Thanks!

Reactions: dewster
GPC case is well made and fits everything real snug. Highly recommend.
46fd8b78943b4303f794ba872d04408d.jpg
b9c6c816e249d69ee38270b40378f57a.jpg
de3ee8017ea2d3439a89148c88475646.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost