DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go Professional Hard Case

MC-Cases not available stateside? Never heard anyone on here talking about them, very similar to GPC ones in that they are water proof, just wondering.

Home - MC-CASES.COM

Not linked to them, bought a couple for the Mavic, very impressed with the cutting and the quality of the case.

I have one of theirs for the P4 and love it. Awaiting the one for the Mavic to be delivered.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

I have an MC case its really nice and extremely light ..

8ae43acf20126c0c37b10d9616895f67.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
That is the case I am waiting on. [emoji17][emoji17]

That is the case I am waiting on. [emoji17][emoji17]

Well when it arrives you will not be disappointed as its a very nice case :)

I ordered the MC Cases "compact edition" from Amazon on 12/29/16 it is set to arrive on 1/3/17
IMHO the best cases out there for a Mavic are the Nanuck 920 (about $130), Go Professional (about $120) and the MC Cases "compact" (about $100)
I think the "compact" MC Cases is the best looking interior.... But it also is the smallest (also the lowest cost between the 3). The Nanuck has the best looking exterior. And the Go Professional looks to have the most space for stuff inside.

The MC Cases "explorer edition" is about $140 + shipping ($29) and is by far the biggest of the cases..... and look like the one to get if and when the Goggles come out.

EDIT 1/4/16: I received the MC Cases "compact" edition.... It is too small and when closed puts way too much pressure on the battery charger cable due to the way that it sits "up right" in the case. Sure is a good looking interior though.

Last edited:
My MC explorer case is due in Jan -10. Your thought about the goggels is what kinda what made mind up when I ordered it, or whatever goggels I end up getting. [emoji38]

The wired thing about this case is its not as big on the outside as you think its going to be ... :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Yes your right, I forgot that.
They need to make a more intelligent storage case that keeps them at 50% without me having to constantly monitor them.

I know this sounds like the rant of a spoiled child but I can guarantee you that once your personal excitement wears off and the Mavic becomes an occasional flyer you will find that keeping track of 3-4 battery packs for several months will become a very annoying task. Right now I have about 15 items that I have to keep track of. From my Drill all the way to portable Oscilloscopes, Meters, iPhones, iPads, Cameras and a crap load of other stuff.
I think what we need is a new battery technology that doesn't hold the potential for causing a conflagration if we look at it cross eyed. I have long hoped for a break through with ultra capacitors that retained the rock solid integrity of ceramics; near infinite cycles, no leakage, low internal resistance allowing fast charge and discharge. Of course to make capacitors workable as power supplies appropriate charging and discharging circuitry is required. But in reality any device that holds a significant amount of electrical potential carries with it a corresponding amount of risk.

With technological development our cases will become charging stations that can quickly inject electrical energy into equally refined energy storage devices in our aircraft just like fueling a car only faster.

Last edited:
Anyone have any thoughts on a hard case that can take a MavMount? I hate to alter the stock foam on these things.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

IMG_0268.JPG
Anyone have any thoughts on a hard case that can take a MavMount? I hate to alter the stock foam on these things.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Pelican 1400 or 1450 works for this
Here is a pic of the 1400 with mavmount.
I'm replacing it with the 1450 for a bit more room for iPad mini and chargers.

I went ahead and put in a pre-order at B&H, GPC replied to me on twitter today saying they are running behind at least 7 days on the 1/3 day they have listed on their website. Not sure if Go themselves or B&H will have it sooner but the free shipping at B&H is roughly $21 cheaper at minimum than what GPC charges...

I have the GPC Hard Case and the MC Explorer. They're both very nice cases, but I like the GPC a little better for it's form factor and fit & finish. If I end up needing to go somewhere for a while and have to bring along all of the accessories, I'll probably switch to the MC Explorer. For daily storage at home, I've been using the GPC.

View attachment 3380

Pelican 1400 or 1450 works for this
Here is a pic of the 1400 with mavmount.
I'm replacing it with the 1450 for a bit more room for iPad mini and chargers.
Sweet, I just happen to have a pelican 1400 unused in the garage! Just needs some foam now. Thanks for idea man.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have...well I preordered the GPC backpack edition for the Mavic.

Wondering if I should just cancel it, get the normal case. Would it fit on a normal backpack?

I have...well I preordered the GPC backpack edition for the Mavic.

Wondering if I should just cancel it, get the normal case. Would it fit on a normal backpack?

I have the GPC hard case for Mavic and am also looking for a backpack for it to fit into. I have a small/cheap north face daypack (probably one of the smallest north face makes) and it does NOT fit in it. However, in a larger backpacking backpack it fits no problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone devise a way to put a should strap at it? I don't want to hold it like a lunch box at the airports.

GPC are now shipping same day. I ordered direct and it will be here early next week. $22 in shipping over the B&H cost but who knows when they will get stock. Cancelled my BH order.

Picked mine up directly from their warehouse. I am in San Diego on vacation and was able to make a quick stop to get it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore