DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 Offline waypoint issue

raylo32

Reactions
SO I am trying to set up a fairly complex waypoint mission for a remote location. I powered everything up here at my house to get the app open and then powered down the AC and RC to use the app on my Mini4 with those disconnected since the planning will take awhile. No need to have the AC sitting there with hot electronics.

Anyway, everything in the app seems to work OK except I can't set a waypoint elevation higher than 20M. When I first place a waypoint it has a default alt of 50M but as soon as I try to adjust it the alt snaps to 20M and will not go above that. I found a thread over on the DJI forum where they said they'd look into this but it ended with no resolution. Anyone else? Is there a workaround other than to have the AC powered on? That would stink.

That's too bad. We should be able to plan a mission offline then have it load into the drone when it's time to fly. That's the way I have done it in the past with Ardupilot and Tower. Plan everything offline then open the file and load it when you are ready to fly. Why on earth do we need to have the drone powered to plan? I hope this is something DJI will address in an update.

only way I have found to adjust height In WPs is to have the drone powered up

Is there a workaround other than to have the AC powered on?
Not at the moment. Like @raven swe noted, the drone needs to be powered up in order to set the altitude above 20 meters.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter