DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles DJI Assistant 2 Download Blocked by Spyware Internet Security Software

Bjolly612

Reactions
I recently purchased the DJI Goggles which will not link as shipped. After reading articles from others that had the same problem, they had used the Assistant 2 to update the Firmware as it is most probably out of date; once that was done the Goggles linked without issue. I attempted to download the DJI Assistant 2 to help facilitate this but my Spyware Internet Security Software, Bitdefender, immediately blocked the download and would not allow me to proceed. I submitted a request to review the action for a possible false positive and am still waiting for their reply but as it stands I'm dead in the water. DJI's response was to turn off the internet security, I'm not doing that. Has anyone else experienced this same issue with DJI downloads?

Reactions: Thomas B
I recently purchased the DJI Goggles which will not link as shipped. After reading articles from others that had the same problem, they had used the Assistant 2 to update the Firmware as it is most probably out of date; once that was done the Goggles linked without issue. I attempted to download the DJI Assistant 2 to help facilitate this but my Spyware Internet Security Software, Bitdefender, immediately blocked the download and would not allow me to proceed. I submitted a request to review the action for a possible false positive and am still waiting for their reply but as it stands I'm dead in the water. DJI's response was to turn off the internet security, I'm not doing that. Has anyone else experienced this same issue with DJI downloads?
Indeed, the current OS will try to say that it Can’t Verify downloads from 3rd party whatever’s. You have to go into system. Prefs and security and tell it that you want to open it anyway... for me that seems to Have done the trick. Now if I can just get the firmware update to finish without giving me upload error log. Then everything will be great......oh wait did I say great? What I meant to say was grating on my nerves for how much money I’ve spent on both of these pieces of ****. Good luck to you though. I hope that yours is better then mine has been with this FUBU company.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan