DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles - Let down at first, now totally stoked.

Frontman

Reactions
When I first received the goggles a month or so ago I was initially disappointed with the viewing quality. I use 1.25 - 1.50 readers for up close text and such, and the goggles were, for lack of a better description, just yuk. Tried my readers, nope. So, after reading here on the forum about the 4.0 readers doing the trick, I ordered up some on Amazon. All I have to say is I'm totally happy now. It's a whole different flying experience and I'll never go back to drone flying without goggles.

My suggestion to anyone not getting a crystal clear HD experience is to experiment with different strength readers. They are cheap and can be found at most dollar stores. Buy several pair and go fly!

Other things to note -

Battery life of the goggles is exceptional, fit is great, feature set and options are stellar, and I can't say that I would change a single thing on them. The only negative thing I could say about the Mavic and Goggles is the learning curve. This is a feature rich flying combo and can be a little challenging for the average hobby drone guy. But I can tell you that you will get out of it what you put into it. Spend the necessary time learning the features, settings, and many tricks for optimal flight and camera usage. In the end, you'll reap the rewards ;-)

Glad to have came across this post. From all the conflicting posts ive seen, this one may have helped me decide on picking up the DJI goggles.

I'm glad I got mine, are they perfect, no, are the pretty darn good, Yes. Especially for the mavic. I went out today to Ft Myers beach to fly up and down the beach and around the pier. I'm braving farther and farther with this little quad

Reactions: PROMOLOZO
Haha man im still a new pilot. Still gets unnerving the further I fly out and the higher I go. Ive been hand launching and landing with a gear 360 camera mounted. Glad at least i have hand land and launch down comfortably at least

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78