DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles - What's your plan?

Peregrine

Reactions
Okay, so the goggles are coming. What are you guys and gals hoping for the most?

Personally, I'm looking forward to some Peter Pan moments, where all of my childhood flying dreams get realised. But, even more, I'm hoping that I can now have more control over my footage, and get some better shots. The amount of times I've got back home to look at the footage I've shot and thought, "D4mn! I never even saw half of this stuff on my phone". I'm thinking there will be far fewer "missed opportunities". The biggest barrier I shall need to overcome, is feeling like a right t!t. That concerns me a lot :(

Everything! To have a personal Theater for trips is pretty dope. I really hope there is someway we can convert a file to work on the SD card to play back directly.

Reactions: avanti1963
Everything! To have a personal Theater for trips is pretty dope. I really hope there is someway we can convert a file to work on the SD card to play back directly.
I think you will be able to do so by inserting the SD Card from the Drone to the Goggles SD Card Slot. In theory though.
We will see.

I think you will be able to do so by inserting the SD Card from the Drone to the Goggles SD Card Slot. In theory though.
We will see.
They said you would only be able to view the done footage, not other video, but hoping that is not only the case. I'd love to pop some moves on there and have a self contained mobile theater.

They said you would only be able to view the done footage, not other video, but hoping that is not only the case. I'd love to pop some moves on there and have a self contained mobile theater.
I guess it depends on what format the files must be in. If MOV or MP4 are the only ones allowed, would DJI only allow for there codec in those formats.
I'm sure someone will know soon enough.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121