DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good Evening from Wisconsin

ExtremeElementz

Reactions
New to the forum, awaiting my free Spark and looking forward to selling my Traxxas E Revo and fund a larger Mavic. Glad to see a community like this where we can come together and have fun, share stories and post experiences! ? I have a lot to learn about this hobby I’ve been in the RC world for 20+ years looking to come to the dark side. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: ExtremeElementz
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
Thank you! Pretty excited to get my first drone even though it’s just a spark but it will be a good jump off platform for me. Plus I’m going to try and get my daughter engaged in the hobby and teach her responsibility/respect for this stuff early so maybe she will be happy to take over Sparky when Daddy gets a big boy Mavic. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

From one Cheesehead to another :) , welcome to the forum. I'm hangered down in Stoughton.

I'm in the Spark forum as well (that's what I'm currently flying) but I follow along here too because I also have a Mavic in my future at some point.

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida!

New to the forum, awaiting my free Spark and looking forward to selling my Traxxas E Revo and fund a larger Mavic. Glad to see a community like this where we can come together and have fun, share stories and post experiences! ? I have a lot to learn about this hobby I’ve been in the RC world for 20+ years looking to come to the dark side. ?

Possibly the Gaiest vid ive ever seen. This will help you to part with it

Edit: O you said a Revo, o well.

O yeh welcome to the Forum :)

Surface RC is kind of a sedative compared to the Fun to be had with Drones.

O yeh welcome to the Forum :)

Surface RC is kind of a sedative compared to the Fun to be had with Drones.
I like to hear that! I’m super stoked even though it’s just a Spark I really feel it’s going to launch my passion for this new hobby. Hope my wife loves it as much as I do makes future purchases muuuuuch easier. ?

The lack of one and the associated funds is a Plus for the hobby, but you'll get be fine.

Unlike the girl in that video i posted, who i feel might be in some relationship denial ;)!

Welcome too! There is so much of Wisconsin I want to film sad to say so many beautiful state parks are off limits. But I’m not going to let that ruin my interest in this hobby. ??

Reactions: Cazy03
Welcome too! There is so much of Wisconsin I want to film sad to say so many beautiful state parks are off limits. But I’m not going to let that ruin my interest in this hobby. ??

Thanks! I agree, I would love to film some waterfalls and waterfront along Lake Michigan- Headed on a road trip at the end of the week to the East coast, hoping to get some great views!! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+