DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning

Good morning all
I am also a new member and a newbie too.
I have the Mavic Mini from DJi. My question is How to setup the "Custom Controller mode" to have the drone forwarding to me (backward) but the controller will be the same as it forwarding; i.e Stick Up makes drone far away from me, stick left will make the drone side to left. I can get to that menu but it doesn't show me the way to assign function to the sticks
Thank You

Good morning all
I am also a new member and a newbie too.
I have the Mavic Mini from DJi. My question is How to setup the "Custom Controller mode" to have the drone forwarding to me (backward) but the controller will be the same as it forwarding; i.e Stick Up makes drone far away from me, stick left will make the drone side to left. I can get to that menu but it doesn't show me the way to assign function to the sticks
Thank You
These are the modes listed in the manual.
F944BADE-D02E-4B2B-B1F5-F643D8666A0F.jpeg

I am a new member and relatively new to droning I have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I have wanted to try this for years but was afraid of the skill levels required. The Mavic 2 is amazing and I should have done it much sooner. I look forward to reading, learning from all the members here on the forum.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full 70 page online only DJI manual for your drone. Scroll dow on the linked page....Available here:

Welcome to the forum guys.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here from a lot of experienced pilots. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions regarding your Zoom.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome, BOTH of you, to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am a new member and relatively new to droning I have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I have wanted to try this for years but was afraid of the skill levels required. The Mavic 2 is amazing and I should have done it much sooner. I look forward to reading, learning from all the members here on the forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon