DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got The Drone Fever

Nice collection you are gathering.
I haven't seen that Potensic D58 drone before, but the features look quite reasonable.

How is the wifi signal range and flight stability compared to your Air ?

I have 2 DJI drones, and 1 always gets neglected a little more than the other.
The M1P is my go to when home or touring by 4WD etc, the extensive kit makes it more versatile . . . the Spark, it gets to go on interstate working trips of ~ 3 weeks duration, so I can get some 'me time' in when I can.

I don't think I could bring myself to ever to sell one of mine, and am hesitant to get anything else just yet, as they might be even more time on the shelf for one or both of them.

been there done that ,had 9 drones in all still have 5 of them,it is a very addictive hobby,never mind all the extras and cases and extra batteries the list goes on but its a great hobby if you have the time and weather to fly

Nice collection you are gathering.
I haven't seen that Potensic D58 drone before, but the features look quite reasonable.

How is the wifi signal range and flight stability compared to your Air ?

I have 2 DJI drones, and 1 always gets neglected a little more than the other.
The M1P is my go to when home or touring by 4WD etc, the extensive kit makes it more versatile . . . the Spark, it gets to go on interstate working trips of ~ 3 weeks duration, so I can get some 'me time' in when I can.

I don't think I could bring myself to ever to sell one of mine, and am hesitant to get anything else just yet, as they might be even more time on the shelf for one or both of them.
The Potensic is really a toy, but one that introduces you to drones very well. Distance is not good, camera is only so-so, and build quality is plasticity. But the price on it is nice, for all you get with it.
And as for me, I haven't sold any of them either.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.