DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS Tracker is Relevant

Only problem is if your quad goes into the drink you've lost your drone AND your tracker.:(

Ahh i get it you mean "Only problem is if your quad goes into the shrink you've lost your drone AND your tracker." .. i don't think so sir because our technology right now is highly innovated just like the product that i am using. Try to take a review on their website sir What You Need to Know About Trackimo Device Tracker

Its my understand that the average cell phones get signal from cell towers and GPS gets the signal from satellites. So its reasonable to assume that you could get signal from GPS and not your cell.
I have flown in areas with no cell service and after contacting DJI, I was told to use the map to go to the area and it will download the area and save it to the app so you can see where you are on the map view as well.

sounds an awful lot like this guy is trying to sell trackimo's lol

i totally understand the need for these devices when flying BLVOS , something to keep in mind for when i get that far.. until them I'm good.

I'm personally not a big Trackimo fan, tried one for a while before switching to Marco Polo, very happy now.

Reactions: FL450
Can you elaborate on what you like more about the Marco Polo?
Its it just the size? Longer charge? More accurate? Easier to view location?

Can you elaborate on what you like more about the Marco Polo?
Its it just the size? Longer charge? More accurate? Easier to view location?
No need to worry about cell service or subscriptions is the biggest plus. It is more accurate as well, when you get closer to the transceiver the signal obviously gets stronger making it even more accurate. The battery on the transceiver will last up to 15 days on a full charge too. As far as size goes the Marco Polo is smaller and weighs about an ounce less. The only downside to the system is you have to carry the handheld tracker.

Reactions: hawk3907
Reactions: ryanolivas
sounds an awful lot like this guy is trying to sell trackimo's lol

i totally understand the need for these devices when flying BLVOS , something to keep in mind for when i get that far.. until them I'm good.

Sir i am just a user of the product not a seller because i am amazed of how the product served me :cool: We have different experience right? :)

No need to worry about cell service or subscriptions is the biggest plus. It is more accurate as well, when you get closer to the transceiver the signal obviously gets stronger making it even more accurate. The battery on the transceiver will last up to 15 days on a full charge too. As far as size goes the Marco Polo is smaller and weighs about an ounce less. The only downside to the system is you have to carry the handheld tracker.

I've not yet tried Marco Polo yet but can i ask you a question sir msinger? Can i locate my drone using via Web, iOS, or Android app? Real time tracking for me is relevant

Last edited:
I've not yet tried Marco Polo yet but can i ask you a question sir msinger? Can i locate my drone using via Web, iOS, or Android app? Real time tracking for me is relevant
no real time with marco polo
think of it as a Geiger counter where after the fact,its used to pinpoint your drone.

Reactions: ryanolivas

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine