DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greeting from Far North Queensland

Crash and Burn

Reactions
Hi! I'm just waiting for my SE to arrive and am pretty excited! It'll be mostly for boating, the gopro gets me plenty of good underwater shots and I thought it would be cool to have a different perspective. I'm eager to learn here how to get the most out of my little drone. I'm already getting a lot of great info from searching threads so thank you to everyone who shares their time and knowledge with the technologically challenged like me :) Cheers, Ann

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum Ann, from a former Nth Queenslander.

GBR hey ?
If you are launching from boats etc, be sure to read a lot of those threads on the forum.
There's a lot to take into consideration.

Enjoy the SE when it arrives, and learn to fly well on terra firma before you head to the water.

Welcome to the forum Ann, from a former Nth Queenslander.

GBR hey ?
If you are launching from boats etc, be sure to read a lot of those threads on the forum.
There's a lot to take into consideration.

Enjoy the SE when it arrives, and learn to fly well on terra firma before you head to the water.
Thank you and definitely will do! I have a set of exercises to practice before we head off on a boat trip, even then I'll be flying landbased for trip one. We are supposed to head out to Hinchinbrook Island next week so I'll be using the return to home and flying from a beach, croc infested waters is a little too much pressure for boating landing ?

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hi! I'm just waiting for my SE to arrive and am pretty excited! It'll be mostly for boating, the gopro gets me plenty of good underwater shots and I thought it would be cool to have a different perspective. I'm eager to learn here how to get the most out of my little drone. I'm already getting a lot of great info from searching threads so thank you to everyone who shares their time and knowledge with the technologically challenged like me :) Cheers, Ann
Firstly welcome to an awesome Forum. Check out phantomrain.com or find him on line in this forum also. He has a line of foul weather, water proof neoprene wet suits, water landing equipment etc. I have the wetsuit which exceeded my expectations. Fly safe, Godspeed, Droniac. Oh he also gives a forum member special package which I liked very much as well.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan