DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Alaska

ioski907

Reactions
Hello all, on the forum since 2017, but honestly not really that active
Started out the hobby what seems like ages ago with a DIY build, the hobby king KK flight control board, and a spektrum DX5e
also flew some DJI UAS's (including Mavics) as part of my job for a few years (part 107, 2016, California)

but have now retired, and moved to Alaska
decided to start fresh in the forums again as I might have more time
still maintaining my 107 though... after a bit of a covid induced delay; just did my third recurrent

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America ioski907.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Started out the hobby what seems like ages ago with a DIY build, the hobby king KK flight control board, and a spektrum DX5e
also flew some DJI UAS's (including Mavics) as part of my job for a few years (part 107, 2016, California)

still maintaining my 107 though... after a bit of a covid induced delay; just did my third recurrent
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado. I love Alaska and have been from Ketchikan all the way out to Attu. We almost retired in Alaska also. Beautiful country up there. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31