DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Antwerp - Belgium

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots !!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, T'wood, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be fooled by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a good camera. At 249 grams, the Mini doesn’t handle wind as well as beefier drones, On windy days, it’s best to fly so you’ll have a tailwind on the way back.

Read the manual, and practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you’ll crash and perhaps lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. I hope DJI updates the Fly App with larger fonts to make it easier to read. Some of our members have trouble with it.

Glad to have you as a member!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_NL.pdf https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_FR.pdf

Welcome to the forum. You will find like minded support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Thanks for the welcome messages. I had, and still have, a Tello to learn to fly and to find out whether I wanted to continue with the drone story. After several hours youtube about drones, tips and tricks,chrashes, do and don't etc... etc... i bought te Mavic. Keeping the tello for some, mostly indoor, fun. No chrashes so far, fingers crossed....

Last edited:
Hello from Antwerp - Belgium. First flight with the Mavic mini today, not to high or far because of the wind. Did calibration and tried different functions, all OK and waiting for better weather before the next flight.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78