DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from New Mexico!

Greetings!

computers all all sorts of 12 volt converters dell has them for older monintors and the list goes on but you know you have to risk it I would suggest power extra multi chargers if it were me, cause i,ll try anything some work some don,t the price of batteries is well worth the investment

Welcome to the forum! :)

That’s right down the road from me. Thank goodness you reached out. well have to get together when the weather is better. Where do you fly at around here?
I do alot of flying out towards pie town on a ranch of a friend of mine and also i,ll go out towards white horse There is alot of country down 117 after the wilderness area

I do alot of flying out towards pie town on a ranch of a friend of mine and also i,ll go out towards white horse There is alot of country down 117 after the wilderness area
I know the Zunis and Mt. Taylor quite well since I grew up in the area.I was thinking of checking out a few places where it’s flat once the weather clears up.

Do you have a part 107 certificate?

Greetings!

I just purchased a Mavic Pro 2 and am starting the process getting my part 107.

Im doing this to make a career out of it. I was told when I was a kid that if I find something you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.

I’m very thankful that I’ve yet to work a day.

So I have a bit of an issue that I need help with. I bought a new/used Mavic pro 2 with extras.

My problem is that the only charger that was included is the Mavic 2 car charger.

My Question.

Is there and can I safely use some kind of cigarette to wall charger converter so I can charge my batteries inside the house using the car charger?

If so, what can I use to do that? Or can you please point me in the right direction? I’ve tried searching and haven’t found any answers.

Thank you!
Xanthic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Greetings welcome to the forum! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa