DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Carolina

macMan34

Reactions
Hello all.

I'm John and I recently bought a Mini 2. I nearly got the Air2S, but thought I'd take it slow as I enter into the drone world. I give it a year and I will be ready and budgeted to upgrade. (If I can last that long....)

I make it a practice to join forums and read and learn whenever I pick up a new tool or hobby so here I am.

Looking forward to learning with you.

j

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America macMan34.

Nice to meet you John. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello all.

I'm John and I recently bought a Mini 2. I nearly got the Air2S, but thought I'd take it slow as I enter into the drone world. I give it a year and I will be ready and budgeted to upgrade. (If I can last that long....)

I make it a practice to join forums and read and learn whenever I pick up a new tool or hobby so here I am.

j
Welcome from the foothills of NC

Greetings!

Hello all.

j
Welcome from Western NC (Macon County).

The Mini2 is a nice started drone, but you will outgrow it probably in a few months. I have an Air2 as well as the original Mini and the Mini sits on the desk - not flying. The Air2 with sensors and such are a much better drone for my waterfall / mountain type flying.

Welcome from Western NC (Macon County).

The Mini2 is a nice started drone, but you will outgrow it probably in a few months. I have an Air2 as well as the original Mini and the Mini sits on the desk - not flying. The Air2 with sensors and such are a much better drone for my waterfall / mountain type flying.

That is my #1 fear when I bought the Mini 2 instead of the Air 2s. I have always loved photography and love the thought of different angles and shots, but couldnt commit to putting $1,200-1,500 into something i had no experience with.

I see my main uses being in the mountains as we go and hike and check out waterfalls there whenever we can.

Odds are this Mini 2 deal I got at Costco ($440-$50) +the $55 for an extra battery) are only to tide me over until I save some money up to buy myself a birthday or Christmas present later this year...... At that point the Mini 2 will become a travel companion and something for my son to fly most likely.....

Hello all.

j
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

WELCOME to the forum from WNC!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15