DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Florida

Martysticks

Reactions
Just getting used to this new toy :) Using it with my iPhone 7 and it's flawless. However, tried using my Samsung Galaxy tablet (it's 6 years old) things got funky (barometer error, screen does not update (vertical, battery, etc.), so back to the iPhone. I am liking this though!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Martysticks
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Was not having too much luck with my 6 year old Samsung Galaxy, but the iPhone 7 worked great. I have completed about 10 flights so far and have 'trusted' my ability to go about 1550 feet and 180 feet vertical. I also just ordered an iPad 128G tablet from Best Buy (on sale today for $299) so I'm hoping that will enhance the experience :)

I thought so too, but the 9.7" screen is way nicer IMO. Just waiting on a case for it before I load it on the bike with the rest of the drone stuff.

Just getting used to this new toy :) Using it with my iPhone 7 and it's flawless. However, tried using my Samsung Galaxy tablet (it's 6 years old) things got funky (barometer error, screen does not update (vertical, battery, etc.), so back to the iPhone. I am liking this though!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman