Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Greetings from the Philippines!

Durian Flyer

Reaction score
Hello and greetings from the Philippines! After trolling the mavic, autel, yuneec and parrot forums for weeks, I have finally set my eyes on a mavic pro platinum. Hopefully it will arrive after a month (yeah that's how long to order it, in order to have dji refresh coverage). By then I would have tons of theoretical knowledge that would finally be tested in the air. Can't wait...

BTW, thanks to all of you you imparted their knowledge or experiences so that all of us can learn from it! Safe flying!

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello and greetings from the Philippines! After trolling the mavic, autel, yuneec and parrot forums for weeks, I have finally set my eyes on a mavic pro platinum. Hopefully it will arrive after a month (yeah that's how long to order it, in order to have dji refresh coverage). By then I would have tons of theoretical knowledge that would finally be tested in the air. Can't wait...

BTW, thanks to all of you you imparted their knowledge or experiences so that all of us can learn from it! Safe flying!
Howdy from Wyoming @Durian Flyer , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Former Member

Former Member

Reaction score
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Pilot Check In 4
Back Country Pilot Check In 12
A Pilot Check In 7
S Pilot Check In 4
Phelyp Pilot Check In 6
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member