DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Philippines!

Durian Flyer

Reactions
Hello and greetings from the Philippines! After trolling the mavic, autel, yuneec and parrot forums for weeks, I have finally set my eyes on a mavic pro platinum. Hopefully it will arrive after a month (yeah that's how long to order it, in order to have dji refresh coverage). By then I would have tons of theoretical knowledge that would finally be tested in the air. Can't wait...

BTW, thanks to all of you you imparted their knowledge or experiences so that all of us can learn from it! Safe flying!

Hello and greetings from the Philippines! After trolling the mavic, autel, yuneec and parrot forums for weeks, I have finally set my eyes on a mavic pro platinum. Hopefully it will arrive after a month (yeah that's how long to order it, in order to have dji refresh coverage). By then I would have tons of theoretical knowledge that would finally be tested in the air. Can't wait...

BTW, thanks to all of you you imparted their knowledge or experiences so that all of us can learn from it! Safe flying!
Howdy from Wyoming @Durian Flyer , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Former Member
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: Former Member
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_