DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Western Massachusetts in USA

TheoMatthias

Reactions
Just want to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I'm a real newbie at flying drones since my experience has been limited to "toy" quads. However, I do fly a Piper Warrior so I feel like Part 107 certification is definitely in my future.

The Mavic Fly More Combo arrives today so I will probably spend a while updating everything with DJI Assistant 2 and wait for the batteries to charge/update. I'm sure I won't get to fly until tomorrow.

I am a still photographer and hope to branch out into the world of videography. Of course, that means setting up some kind of editing capability and I'm hoping I can do that with my 6-year old maxed-out MacBook Pro and, perhaps, Final Cut. I don't mind longer rendering times so hopefully I'll be able to make this arrangement work. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who might be making do with this same setup.

TIA,

Theo

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Just want to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I'm a real newbie at flying drones since my experience has been limited to "toy" quads. However, I do fly a Piper Warrior so I feel like Part 107 certification is definitely in my future.

The Mavic Fly More Combo arrives today so I will probably spend a while updating everything with DJI Assistant 2 and wait for the batteries to charge/update. I'm sure I won't get to fly until tomorrow.

I am a still photographer and hope to branch out into the world of videography. Of course, that means setting up some kind of editing capability and I'm hoping I can do that with my 6-year old maxed-out MacBook Pro and, perhaps, Final Cut. I don't mind longer rendering times so hopefully I'll be able to make this arrangement work. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who might be making do with this same setup.

TIA,

Theo
Howdy from Wyoming TheoMatthias, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum