DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Had to rebox the DJI Mavic Pro

Ikopta

Reactions
Sooo, had to box up the Mavic Pro.. Sad day.
Fly's amazingly, just had an image issue and the Battery case starting to split.(not sure if it was because launch model)
First test of DJI Support as a DJI owner of 2 years plus. So far, so great.
DJI aree replacing the camera/gimbal & Battery FOC.
Check your batteries & check the image.
Hope to have it back in the next few days.

Very interesting point about thd batteries .... having vynal stickers over my batteries makes it harder to spot these issues ......

May need to re think the battery coners.

I also have an image issue. I'm waiting for dji procedure.
Did you had to send them back your Mavic and then wait days or weeks to receive a new one? Or did you wait for your new Mavic and then send them back the faulty one?

Sent from my A0001 using MavicPilots mobile app

I also have an image issue. I'm waiting for dji procedure.
Did you had to send them back your Mavic and then wait days or weeks to receive a new one? Or did you wait for your new Mavic and then send them back the faulty one?

You return your mavic and it iis then assesd and repaird and returned to you ... most people seem to be reporting a two week max turn around.

And do you need to return with everything in the box? Remote, charger, cables.... Etc...

I would return the whole thing ... but they should confirm this in the return email with the shipping lable

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
I need to check out the image quality issue and see if mine is affected. I doubt I'd notice without knowing what I'm looking for

Don't you see the tree colors? It look like painting, I'm at 10 meters and we can't see any leaf. It's just... Green.
If it look good on your phone, check it out on a computer.

@Fredo - out of the box mine wasnt great - but I updated to latest firmware and then reset the Image settings in the menus - and its sharp now.

@Ikopta - I had a look but I didnt notice any issue on my monitor .. But my monitor isnt 5K... might it be a limitation on the compression when watching 1:1 ?

@Ozz: I also updated to the latest firmware and played with parameters. I just noticed that the problem is more present in cloudy conditions. Here is a video I made yesterday, shots in 2,7k downgraded to 1080p for YouTube, quality is not so bad. But it's more rocks than trees.
(I'm still waiting for the Ups return number, so... I fly...)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78