DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Had visitor with questions prior to flight

koopyetz

Reactions
I am rarely approached by people while out flying. Today I met a woman who showed interest in my drone . She asked me about the recent drone flight over a baseball game causing a delay and she mentioned the word No fly zone in reference to this event. Our conversation was cordial . I saw this as an opportunity to be a good steward for this hobby. As she left I hoped that she saw me in a favorable light.

I am rarely approached by people while out flying. Today I met a woman who showed interest in my drone . She asked me about the recent drone flight over a baseball game causing a delay and she mentioned the word No fly zone in reference to this event. Our conversation was cordial . I saw this as an opportunity to be a good steward for this hobby. As she left I hoped that she saw me in a favorable light.
Excellent! Well done!

should have told her...stand back this thing could explode! ...did you get her number..she was probably hitting on you..don't let your wife know..you'll never get another drone..
Ok ok...I'm kidding of course..you did exactly the right thing ?

Great. It's important that we are all ambassadors for our hobby.
should have told her...stand back this thing could explode! ...did you get her number..she was probably hitting on you..don't let your wife know..you'll never get another drone..
Ok ok...I'm kidding of course..you did exactly the right thing [emoji56]

Reactions: hiflyer201
You were Correct, be nice, listen to them, to what they have to say. Best to know what is on their mind.
Be polite, understanding, kind, have empathy for the person your speaking with. People think we are inconsiderate, rude, don't obey laws about flying legally. You did the right thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise